Shala & Activities
Anjali Shala is an open space dedicated to yoga in the full meaning of the word.
Mudra of the interior temple Anjali, mudra evokes the beauty that connects us with the heart of our deep Self. It symbolizes the union between active nature et intuitive nature, and the connection between the two hemispheres of our brain. It helps reduce our stress and anxiety and it elevates our concentration.
A place of Yoga
In the environment of a beautiful Brussels house, Anjali Shala offers you privileged courses limited to about 12 people.
- The courses are likely to change from time to time. Check the calendar regularly.
- Ashtanga Intensive mornings ending with a chaï tee are proposed twice a month.
- A course for kids.
- Therapeutic practice with the Yoga wall.
- Organization of workshops and retreats in Belgium and foreign countries.
- Featuring other teachers.
A place for wellness
A massage room welcomes quality therapists. Désirée proposes full face cares and Brazilian and therapeutic massages.
Prices for Désirée’s cares: download the pdf file
A cultural and meeting space
- In project, creation of an anatomic movement course by a physiotherapist.
- Organization of lectures, kirtan, concerts.
- Temporary exhibitions.
- Shootings of yoga postures, on demand.
Watching short vidéos can help to watch oneself from a different angle and self-correct.
- Possibility of booking the Shala for regular or temporary activities.
For any offer from therapists and physiotherapists or for any suggestion and question from practitioners, please use the contact page.